Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Aloha






Photography Credit: Jaimie Sweeten

Details
Ray- Ban Aviator Sunglasses, AEO Ruffled Tank (SALE!!), Old Navy Rockstar Skinnies (fits true to size, I am wearing a zero), Shoe Mint Heels (similar here)

There aren't a lot of shopping options in my tiny little river town. Aside of a few locally owned boutiques, the mall basically consists of Belk, American Eagle, and Victoria Secret. When I don't have the time to drive an hour to Birmingham, I must make do with what I have.

When I was in high school, we were outfitted head to toe in American Eagle. Once I was old enough to buy beer without a fake ID, I felt to old to be walking around in the same outfit as the girl taking her drivers permit test. I mean, I'll pop in my neighborhood AEO from time to time but I always leave empty handed.

Last week was a different story.

I bought this neon bralette (last seen here), this ruffled tank (pictured above) and this white boho dress (that I cannot wait to photograph when the neighbors cotton field starts to bloom!).

I guess second chances really are a good thing.

Shop the Look



xo,

Jaime

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment